Your tasks and responsibilities The primary responsibilities of this role, Pollen Technology Intern, are to:
- Collect pollen samples;
- Germinate pollen and/or make cross pollinations;
- Screen pollen samples via multiple technologies;
- Analyze results;
- Collect and analyze data;
- Report data to project leadership.
Who you are
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Current enrollment at an accredited university located in the U.S. pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in a plant science discipline;
- Academic standing of Junior or above;
- Strong computer skills, especially related to design and data analysis;
- Must have personal transportation to and from the work site;
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization;
- Detailed and results oriented with ability to work in a team environment;
- Must demonstrate strong organization and problem-solving skills;
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. Job postings will remain open for a minimum of ten business days and are subject to immediate closure thereafter without additional notice. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.