Wellington Implement is a family-owned and operated company that has served Wellington and surrounding communities for over 90 years. As a Case IH “Pinnacle” dealership, Wellington Implement employs a team of professionals who have developed a customer-centric reputation, supporting farmers, property owners and businesses with innovative equipment and service.
We’re hiring for a full-time Parts Counter Sales Associate who has an outgoing personality, receives genuine personal satisfaction from delivering excellent service to others and is competitive in a nature that drives oneself to exceed sales goals. We offer an extremely fast-paced environment, and while we serve a diverse group of customers from those using the largest Case IH equipment and latest technology to light construction and outdoor power, we also offer an opportunity for specialization within these categories.
We offer competitive hourly pay based on experience, paid vacation, fantastic health, vision and dental insurance, and 401k match.
What you will be doing:
- Source the parts customers need for their repair or upfit, with the goal of delivering the right parts the first time.
- Pull on-hand parts from inventory using computer look-up and bin style location systems.
- Order parts from vendors as required for all type of orders (daily stock, drop ship, unit down, emergency, etc.).
- Make proactive phone calls to customers to follow up on parts purchases and to generate new sales.
- Receive and process incoming part shipments in the absence of Shipping Clerk.
- Package and ship customer shipments in the absence of Shipping Clerk.
- Maintain retail store area, shelves, and products on display.
- Maintain both internal and external parts storage areas to help ensure a clean and accurate parts inventory.
- Operate a forklift safely.
- Run errands for the parts department as needed.
- Responsible for communicating need of equipment and/or supplies.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in a parts department preferably agriculture equipment dealership (Case IH or New Holland preferred).
- High school diploma or GED minimum, Associates degree or higher preferred.
- Valid Driver's License.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills, with extensive experience in CIH eParts, PartSmart, and Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Customer service skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Ability to work weekend & evening as required based on season.
Our Commitments to You
- True care about you and your family’s well-being by your manager and store owners.
- We will provide the tools and training needed to be awesome at your job.
- A clean work environment in one of the best maintained dealerships in the area.
- Open book financial reporting so you always know how the company is doing.
- An opportunity to act on ideas you may have for a new product or service we can offer our customers.
- Time off when you need it (kid’s ballgame, spouse’s doctor’s appointment, etc.).