Bunge (www.bunge.com , NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
• Follow and observe all safety rules, good manufacturing practices, company rules and daily instructions from supervision.
• Keep all air hoses, ladders, tools and other equipment off the floor and stored in appropriate place.
• Package designated products as instructed.
• Obtain proper bags from packaging areas
• Maintain proper bag weights and records data as required.
• Set, clean and adjust code daters, sealers and bag turners.
• Check all process magnets once per 8-hour shift and log magnet check. Clean all accumulations and report any unusual findings to the Supervisor.
• Write work orders in the Maintenance work order program for all equipment needing repair.
• Complete all daily paper work on time.
• Willing to learn and revise the most current SOP’s.
• Communicate with production personnel about equipment issues.
• Primary responsibility in buildings and adjacent equipment for packing and loading but is also responsible for assistance in any other areas as needed or directed by supervision.
• Provide product samples and making quality adjustments of products in response to results reported by the Quality Control Lab.
• Must clean up site after job completion to ensure that there is no contamination of Bunge’s corn products.
• Report any infestation and/or contamination to ensure Bunge produces and ships a quality product.
• Must report all accidents and near misses to create a safer work environment at Bunge.
• Must perform safety and sanitation audits with supervisor as required.
• Able to work a flexible work schedule and overtime when needed.
• Able to read, write, and communicate effectively.
• Need to be safety conscious.
• Need to have the capability to work in a team environment.
• Need to be capable in working in hot environment.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Kankakee
Nearest Secondary Market: Bradley
Job Segment: Engineer, Packing, Sustainable Agriculture, QC, Engineering, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Quality