Bunge (www.bunge.com , NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
- Education/Experience: High School Diploma or GED, preferred.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule and overtime when needed.
- Able to read, write, and communicate effectively.
- Need to have the capability to work in a team environment and maintain positive working relationships with other colleagues.
- Need to be capable of working in varying climates and environment.
- Performs work in a manner that is in compliance with all policies and GMP rules.
- Reports any conditions that may put product quality at risk.
- Performs work in a safety conscious manner that is in compliance with all policies and procedures.
- Reports any conditions that pose a safety risk to personnel and/or property.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
Will need to train and qualify to perform the following job duties.
- Hominy Loader – Responsible for loading, final closing and record keeping of bulk hominy cars and trucks. Will be responsible for keeping hominy bins clean.
- A Packer – Responsible for packaging of all domestic and government products. Be able to set up packing equipment, including bins, conveyors, sifters, material protection equipment and palletizers. Maintain proper bag weights, correct bag closure, record keeping of all data and sampling of products.
- Flour Loader – Responsible for setting up bulk equipment, material protection equipment, bulk loading, final closing, sealing and record keeping of all bulk flour cars or trucks. Will be trained to load bulk through the system 81 and the Packing and Loading leg and sifter.
- Loader Tech – Responsible for setting up and operating all palletizers, conveyors and loading of all bags into rail box cars or trucks. Require to complete the final closing sealing of cars and trucks loaded.
- Super Sack Packer Loader – Responsible for filling supersacks and other bulk containers. Operates fork truck to load and unload as needed. Operates and is responsible for associated equipment necessary to load and other containers. Maintain inventory of empty super sacks and other supplies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Lincoln
Job Segment: Technician, Engineer, Maintenance, Sustainable Agriculture, Forklift, Technology, Engineering, Manufacturing, Agriculture