Bunge (www.bunge.com , NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Position Summary :
- Performs in-process quality checks (dough moisture, pellet thickness, finished product moisture).
- Equipment allergen clean-up and any other cleaning/sanitation related activities as assigned by management.
- Ensure compliance to finished product specifications (quality & safety).
- Periodic magnet cleaning.
- Periodic sifter screens reject inspection.
- Verification of HACCP monitoring activities.
- Trains and directs Packers in the performance of their duties.
- Samples product and reports irregularities to management.
- Maintains clean working areas.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- Understanding of basic technology of area where assigned.
- Must have interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Knowledge of quality, food safety and safe work procedures.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Kankakee
Nearest Secondary Market: Bradley
Job Segment: Engineer, Equipment Operator, Food Safety, Sustainable Agriculture, Inspector, Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Agriculture