Ag Partners is currently seeking an Operations Technician! Do you love working with your hands and being outside? Are you a hard worker with a desire to grow and learn in your career? Join our team today!
We are seeking a motivated individual who will be responsible, under the direction of the Location Leader, for agronomy and grain operations. At Ag Partners, you will find a team atmosphere committed to safety and excellent customer service and a stable career that offers excellent benefits!
- Support the elevator operations
- Receive, dry, blend, and load grain.
- Measure grain inventory as needed
- Prepare grain rail cars and load cars according to specifications as needed
- Maintain grain conditions
- Support all aspects of Agronomy Operations
- Handle ag chemicals and fertilizer
- Understand chemical rates, uses, and restrictions.
- Abide by Ag Partners’ values and practices by:
- Working in a safe & efficient manner
- Providing above average customer service
- Performing equipment and facility maintenance including housekeeping, daily maintenance checks, and basic maintenance as required
- Assisting other locations, as needed
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license, ability to obtain Class A CDL
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Good computer skills
- One year related experience and/or education preferred, but not required
- Health insurance for full-time employees.
- Short- and long-term disability coverage and long-term medical care coverage.
- Vision and dental insurance.
- 401(k) profit sharing plan.
- Vacation benefits at a 10-day accrual, plus three floating holidays.
- Paid holidays.
- Sick leave.
- Family emergency leave and funeral leave.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.