E & H Farms, Inc. is a large row-crop farming operation located in Weskan, KS. We are seeking a motivated, driven, team-minded individual to fulfill the full-time Operations Manager role for their 15,000-acre farm.
E & H Farms is a family owned wheat and corn operation that offers:
Competitive Salary, Housing and Utilities, Benefits, Paid Time Off and MORE!
Some Duties Include:
- Oversee and lead the timely planning, organizing and execution of crop production
- Assist GM with crop production planning throughout year.
- Coordinate, plan, communicate and problem solve with regard to Grain Storage, Facilities and Equipment, Transportation, Input Purchasing, Production Technology and Crop Sales.
- Take the lead with all field workers during planting, tillage, spraying and harvesting.
- Oversee the hiring, training, coaching and evaluation of all operations employees.
- Responsible for all reports, data entry and documentation in a timely manner.
Bachelor’s degree in agriculture or management field is desired
5+ years working in farm operations is required.
Management or supervisory experience is required.