Central Valley Ag (CVA) is a member-owned farmers' cooperative headquartered in York, NE with locations throughout Nebraska, Kansas and Iowa. Established in 2003, CVA has over 900 employees and is an innovative leader providing products and services in grain, agronomy, feed, and energy. You can find more information about Central Valley Ag by visiting www.cvacoop.com.
As an Operations employee at Central Valley Ag, you will be responsible for assisting in receiving, shipping and handling grain and to perform preventative maintenance and cleaning as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Help with unloading of grain products for company owned and customer owned trucks.
2. Drives company owned trucks for the purpose of transferring grain.
3. Assists with the train loads going out.
4. Assists in monitoring and maintaining grain quality.
5. Conducts and helps manage inventory.
6. Monitors and keeps supervisor apprised of inventory levels.
7. Helps with scale operations.
8. Performs general maintenance of buildings, equipment and vehicles, including necessary documentation.
9. Assists in ensuring that paperwork is completed accurately and timely.
10. Provides excellent customer service.
11. Responsible for housekeeping duties.
12. Assists other divisions and locations as needed.
13. Maintains and promotes a safe work environment.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
- General mechanical ability required.
- Integrity and good judgment skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Must be a quick learner and have the ability to multi-task.