Saputo -> Saputo Cheese USA
Operations Finance Manager
Standard Business Hours
SCUSA Professional Applicant (SCUSA only)
Up to 25%
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We’re a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT SAPUTO
At Saputo an Operations Finance Manager analyzes financial performance at multiple plants and paints a financial picture for key stakeholders which advises and directs decision-making. In addition, this role has the opportunity to lead a multi-plant continuous improvement team which will standardize processes and create efficiencies across the finance organization.
This role can be located at any Saputo Dairy USA location.
What You’ll Do at Saputo
- Oversee accounting cycles of multiple plants, including accruals, journal entries, and variance reporting.
- Analyze plant performance vs. forecast, developing insights and financial pictures to report to and advise plant leadership and key stakeholders.
- Lead multi-plant project team to create efficiencies, standardization, and alignment for operational accounting.
- Monitor inventory processes at multiple plants, ensuring accuracy and adherence to corporate policy.
- Use SAP and AS400 ERP systems to resolve plant inventory, purchasing, accounts payable and raw material balancing issues. Advise and mentor on-site plant operations finance teams.
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
- 4-6 years accounting experience in a manufacturing, dairy processing preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting, business or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- AS400 and SAP experience preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
- Development opportunities that enhance your career fulfillment.
- Meaningful compensation & benefits that help you care for your family.
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice – California Candidates
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC (“the Company,” “Saputo,” “our” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the “Candidate Portal“). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.
Saputo’s 2020 California Privacy Notice in compliance with California Consumer Privacy Act