Bunge (www.bunge.com , NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Operates equipment and distributes products to the bag and bulk loading stations in an efficient manner with respect to production, quality, sanitation, and safety.
- Maintains correct and proper operation of all equipment pertaining to the automatic bag packaging system(s).
- Sets. Cleans and adjusts code daters, sealers and other equipment associated with the automatic bag packaging system(s).
- Performs all duties associated with the Bag Room including the maintaining of proper inventory records, operation of the bag printing press and the delivery of packaging materials and car coopering supplies to the appropriate areas.
- Weighs finished product, maintains proper weights, and records necessary data.
- Records production, shipment and inventory data.
- Regulates product feeders as required to meet product specifications.
- Performs minor repair as required for the efficient operation of the department.
- Samples products.
- Notifies supervisor of any irregularities.
- Transfers products as instructed.
- Maintains a clean working area.
- Performs any necessary lubrication in emergency situations where loss of production could occur when the oiler is not present.
- Replaces Rotex screen wires.
- Performs miscellaneous job related duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of basic math.
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of basic technology of area where assigned.
- Must have interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Champaign
Job Segment: Engineer, Sustainable Agriculture, Engineering, Agriculture