Who we are:
McNamara Enterprises Incorporated (MEI) is a family farming and trucking operation that was established in 2004.
We are a third-generation family farm located in SW Minnesota that farms approximately 3000 acres of land with a crop rotation of Sugar Beets, Corn, Soybeans, Navy beans and Dark Red Kidney Beans. We also grow Sweet Corn and sell at several locations.
MEI Trucking specializes in hauling commercial and farm commodities. We provide safe reliable drivers that can haul regionally in the upper Midwest. Based between Bird Island, MN and Olivia, MN, our team is built on the principals of hard work, heritage, and family values.
Who we are looking for:
MEI is looking for a full-time team member who will be responsible for maintaining office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Welcoming visitors, both in-person and by phone; answering or referring inquiries as needed.
- Maintaining all files and records, including retention, protection, transfer, and disposal according to procedures.
- Maintaining office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Keeping management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, and identifying trends. Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Assisting in achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Pay invoices by verifying transaction information; scheduling and preparing disbursements; obtaining authorization over payment.
- Obtains revenue by verifying transaction information; computing charges and refunds; preparing and mailing invoices; identifying delinquent accounts and insufficient payments.
- Ensure that all financial accounts are up to date and current.
- Maintain financial security by following internal accounting controls
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in an office environment, preferably in a supervisory/manager capacity
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures
- Experience with Financial Software (Quickbooks, CenterPoint)
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills