Office hours: 8 am – 5 pm, with extended hours during peak season
- Handle customer phone calls, walk in traffic and direct patrons to appropriate personnel.
- Set up customer prepay contracts, process invoices, transfer documents and perform data entry into proprietary company systems.
- Coordinate truck freight schedules, weigh fertilizer trucks and document information.
- Handle direct payments, reconcile credit card receipts and prepare deposits.
- Maintain a full understanding of company products and services.
- Work with sensitive material and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Provide clear office communication with location managers, board members, and patrons.
- Offer support to the credit department as needed.
- Order office supplies and maintain a clean office.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
- Work extended hours as needed to meet business demands.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Up to 3 years of office experience
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Ability to travel occasionally
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Associate’s degree
- Farming background/ understanding
- Familiar with accounting software
- Agriculture/Fertilizer experience
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.