The primary responsibilities of this role, North America Risk Management Intern, are to:
- Work with the Risk Management Team to evaluate processes and look for digital enhancements;
- Evaluate potential tools for implementation in order to improve processes;
- Support current processes as needed which could include information input, validation or research.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
- Currently enrolled in a minimum bachelor”s degree program;
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft suite with emphasis on Excel and related macro functions;
- Programming abilities.
- Pursuing a degree with an emphasis in business;
- Experience with Tableau and related relational databases.
Your application Bayer offers a wide variety of competitive compensation and benefits programs. If you meet the requirements of this unique opportunity, and you have the “Passion to Innovate” and the “Power to Change”, we encourage you to apply now. To all recruitment agencies: Bayer does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.
Bayer is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans
Bayer is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodations in its application process for individuals with disabilities and encourages applicants with disabilities to request any needed accommodation(s) using the contact information below.