Drives tractor trailer combination to transport and deliver feed products to customers by performing the following duties.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: Other duties may be assigned.
- Work in a safe and efficient manner, according to Ag Partners’ Safety Policy
- Utilize good customer service skills at all times, when servicing and greeting customers, and when working with co-workers and other departments within the company.
- Drives truck to deliver feed goods to customer.
- Perform regular maintenance checks on truck/daily pre-trip inspections.
- Schedule all maintenance with appropriate personnel.
- Loads/unloads truck.
- Keeps vehicle clean at all times in accordance with company image.
- Assist with other locations, as needed.
- Must be a team player
- Work overtime as required.
- Work 5:00 PM – 5:00 AM Shift (Hours subject to change)
- Must meet Dept. of Transportation (DOT) physical and medical requirements and pass substance abuse screening.
- Must be able to lift 50# from the floor to a height of 48″.
- Requires a high degree of attention and dexterity.
- May be required to wear respirator.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record.
- Must have a valid CDL.
POSITION AVAILABLE: Immediately
LOCATION: Ag Partners (Sheldon Based)