AGCO Grain and Protein is looking for highly talented design engineer interns to join our grain and protein engineering teams at our Assumption and Taylorville, Illinois locations for the summer of 2021.
Support engineering functions, performed by the engineers on staff. These activities may include:
- Development and review of current methods and standards
- Development of bill of materials
- Hands on involvement on project teams to create new designs, improve current designs, and/or eliminate cost from existing products
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience in 3D modeling, Creo preferred
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Preferably have completed one or more internships and/or have working experience (e.g. part time job)
- Enrollment in a degree program in mechanical engineering, agricultural engineering or a related field
- Must be registered as a full-time student
- Must be able to commute to the work location on a daily basis
This is a paid, full-time internship during the summer of 2021 at AGCO Grain and Protein locations in Assumption and Taylorville, Illinois. Housing is provided for students who reside more than fifty miles from Assumption or Taylorville. Students are required to work forty hours per week on-site at our office.
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) is a Fortune 500 corporation offering solutions across the agriculture chain with a complete product portfolio. Our grain and protein brands include GSI, Cimbria, AP, Cumberland and Tecno – global manufacturers of grain systems, seed processing, and swine and poultry production equipment. We are dedicated to protecting every acre, every harvest and every animal in our customers’ care. By doing this, we help advance agriculture in developing countries and around the world.
Nearest Major Market: Springfield
Job Segment: Intern, Agricultural, Design Engineer, Mechanical Engineer, Engineer, Entry Level, Agriculture, Engineering