- Responsible for maximizing equipment uptime through a reliability based maintenance program
- Maintain a working knowledge of Safety Methods and Procedures. (i.e., proper lifting techniques, SDS, Lockout Tagout Procedures, etc.) and work safely at all times.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment to avoid downtime.
- Repair equipment (mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and electronic) in the least amount of time when broken.
- Assist in programming drives and PLC’s
- Rewiring and upgrading existing wire runs maintaining control cabinets and designing electrical circuits. Installation of safety related circuits, photo eyes, and monitoring systems
- Participate in Root Cause Failure Analysis troubleshooting on equipment and processes
- Participate in activities related to accomplishing department goals
- Welding, cutting, and fabricating.
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs
- Communicate regularly with all with maintenance and other departments regarding equipment status, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
- Support all Company policies and procedures.
- Optimize the use of time, materials and equipment.
- Communicate with opposite shifts on a daily basis, to ensure consistency.
- React and respond to calls in a timely manner.
- Complete work orders and parts usage accurately through maintenance management system
- All other job duties as assigned by management
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
- Minimum requirement of high school diploma or equivalent required
- Certificate or diploma from a trade school in a related field high preferred.
- 1-3 years experience in the maintenance and/or operation of a manufacturing facility
- Experience in the food industry preferred.
- Solid experience with repairs and maintenance of manufacturing equipment.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a maintenance mechanic/electrician role
- Has basic welding, cutting, acetylene torch and braising capabilities.
- Intermediate experience in PLC and electronic troubleshooting.
- Experience with managing and utilizing lean techniques to achieve performance improvements
- Analytical problem solving; reliability expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, & Outlook
- Must be able to read, write and understand the English language.
- Performs and understands basic math: addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and fractions.
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
- Development opportunities that enhance your career fulfillment
- Meaningful compensation and benefits that help you care for your family
- Opportunities to contribute to your community and enhance the lives of others through Saputo products
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice – California Candidates
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC (“the Company,” “Saputo,” “our” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the “Candidate Portal“). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.