Do you spend most of your time under the hood of a vehicle? If this describes you and you dream about being a great mechanic, come join our growing team. CHS has an exciting opportunity for a Mechanic in our Country Operations Division Elburn location. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Guarantee accurate and timely vehicle diagnosis, maintenance and repairs, including oil changes, battery installation, and tire rotation.
- Provide excellent customer service, work with customers and co workers in a courteous and professional manner at all times, build and maintain strong relationships.
- Resolve any complaints in a friendly, courteous manner and advise the manager of any serious complaints or incidences.
- Ensure upkeep and appearance of shop’s areas, all bays and public areas.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School diploma or GED
- 5 plus years of experience in automotive repair and diagnostics equipment
- Valid, current driver’s license
- Ability to lift 40lbs, stand for extended periods of time, and frequently bend and twist
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Automotive/Mechanical Degree or Certification
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local cooperatives from the Great Lakes to the Pacific Northwest and from Canada to Texas. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer.