Daisy Farms Job Responsibilities:
Maternity duties include:
- Safe calf delivery and colostrum feeding program
- Ability to work and sort cattle in a calm environment
- Help maintain a veterinarn approved and supervised health wellness program for large and young stock
- Maintain high biosecurity standards for animal facilities
- Understand and follow established protocols
- Experience or willingness to learn seasonal work, such as farming/harvest
- Record keeping in a computer software program, fluent Microsoft office or willing to learn
- Must be able to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and holidays
Daisy Farms is a privately owned, progressive dairy farm located south of Paris, TX. We are growing quickly and offer one of the most compelling opportunities around. We offer a great work environment with exciting and challenging careers.
Benefits and Wages/Salary:
Starting pay rate based upon experience, health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, 401(k) plan, and a chance to join an elite team of progressive minded people.
- High School Diploma or equivalency. College degrees in related fields are not required, but beneficial
- Minimum 2 years cattle experience. Dairy cattle experience preferred, but beef experience is accepted.
- Computer experience
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work within the United States
- 3 professional references will be required
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Daisy Farms is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time