Kentucky Heritage Hemp Co. – is a Limited Liability Co., the majority of which is owned by Peterson Farms. The company’s purpose is to produce high quality CBD oil in a managed environment with 100% traceability. Kentucky Heritage produces Certified Organic oil, as well as basic oil and distillates which will be sold wholesale to retailers of private brand CBD oil. Our company’s production facility is located in Cox’s Creek, KY. The company name evokes the Petersons long history of farming, and Kentucky’s long heritage in the hemp industry.
The Materials Handler off-loads incoming plant material and prepares material for the oil extraction process. This is a general labor position and we are willing to train.
We offer a competitive wages along with one amazing work environment where your efforts and ideas are recognized.
- Off-load incoming plant material to assure its quality (eliminate any foreign material).
- Processes into bags/containers appropriately.
- Pre-stage the material for oil extraction.
- Document received materials.
- Follow written protocols to ensure the integrity of the material and avoid contamination.
- Performs other duties as assigned by either Plant Manager or CEO.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Attentive to detail.
- Mechanical skills desired but not required.
- Operates in a manner than promotes team environment and promotes KHHC as a friendly work environment.
Kentucky Heritage Hemp team members are:
- Honest, dedicated and hardworking.
- Respectful and compassionate to the needs of others
- Thirsty for knowledge and self-improvement,
- Passionate for what we do, and enjoy our work
- Involved in fostering a Team Environment that promotes achievement and excellence.
- Focused on a Safe Workplace at all times.
- Practice responsible stewardship and conservation that result in long-term productivity and value creation.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Must be able to lift up to 100 lbs.