Join 11,000 employees creating connections to empower agriculture by supporting our cooperative-owners and direct farmer-owners and creating vibrant communities. As one of the nation’s leading cooperatives, we’re always looking for people eager to apply their skills and ideas to drive us forward.
Our teams work together to provide the products, services and expertise farmers and cooperatives need to feed a growing population. Whether you’re looking for a position in a small town or big city, in finance or transportation, agriculture or energy, we invite you to explore the opportunities within CHS.
What CHS Offers You
CHS offers a competitive total rewards package that provides base pay and annual performance bonus along with comprehensive benefit program that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, disability insurance, wellness program, paid parental leave, PTO, as well as company paid pension plan, 401(k) with company matching contribution, profit sharing and more.
CHS lives out its value of cooperative spirit by strengthening the communities in which we live and work through volunteer activities and other community giving efforts.
Our diverse business model creates exciting and challenging career opportunities, supported by a strong commitment to developing our people.
CHS has an exciting opportunity in our Finance Shared Services Data Governance group. We are looking for a Master Data Analyst to support our business units by providing stewardship for master data by enforcing the global data governance design for Customer and Vendor master data. You are responsible for reviewing and processing data requests for validity and accuracy ensuring data quality and data standards are maintained. You must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently and collaboratively with all CHS business areas.
– This is not an IT job but rather a data process/governance role for someone with strong business acumen, analytical skills, and data-savvy.
– This position can also be performed at the CHS office located in Lynden, WA
– The hours of this role will be the Pacific Time Zone
- Manage ongoing queue of requests from Country Operations and other business units for Customer and Vendor accounts ensuring that all requests are valid, accurate and completed within service level agreements.
- Investigate and resolve data incidents in a timely manner that supports service level agreements.
- Manage and execute data cleansing projects in coordination with enterprise data stewards and data specialists to ensure the highest quality data is maintained
- Identify process inefficiencies and the underlying root causes and recommend solutions to management.
- Effectively communicate with enterprise data stewards, data specialists, and IT System support teams to resolve data management conflicts and escalate issues to management on a timely basis.
- Create and maintain training materials and work instructions to ensure information is current and effective for end-users.
- Communicate and train data specialists on master data standards, definitions, processes, and data governance tools.
- Participate in the decision-making process to enable and optimize data governance processes and data quality monitoring processes.
- Collaborate with other data management teams within CHS for timely approval of requests as well as process improvements.
- Assist in data migration cleansing and validation activities.
- Maintain department manual to accurately reflect all current data governance processes & procedures.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures, and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience may offset degree requirement
- 2 plus years of experience to include master data process & technology, data governance principles, or business-related process experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access, Visio, PowerPoint and Outlook)
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Experience with SAP or other ERP systems
- Ag Business knowledge
- General knowledge of data governance principles and business processes (independent of the system aspect)
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.