Ag Partners is currently seeking a Marketing & Human Resources Intern! Do you have a desire to work on special projects such as social media and marketing campaigns? Do you have a desire to interact with top talent and focus on employee performance and manager training? We are seeking to fill this internship for Summer of 2020!
We will offer a 12 week paid internship to a qualified and motivated individual who will be responsible for learning our marketing strategy as well as suggest ways to improve and innovate our social media base. In addition to our marketing strategies, this internship will also focus on employee development and training. At Ag Partners, you will find a team atmosphere committed to safety and excellent customer service with the opportunity to develop even more soft skills that will be beneficial in school and beyond!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Includes but not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with Marketing Team for content creation for the company
- Develop new social media campaigns from the ground up
- Capture employee photos onsite and at company events for our resource library
- Develop recruiting campaigns and small commercials through the use of technologies
- Monitor social channels for trending news, ideas and memes, and propose campaigns
- Provide support to social media efforts by assisting with capturing and analyzing social media metrics
- Collaborate with the Human Resources Team on special assigned projects
- Assist in the administration of interview scheduling, ordering background and drug screens, and employment verifications
- Participate in the creation of a new manager training program by organizing content and video creation
- Create employee information campaigns and order employee mailers and posters for locations
- Complete a special project and share findings with HR and Marketing group at conclusion of internship
- Assist other locations, as needed
Work in a safe & efficient manner according to Ag Partners’ safety policies Provide above average customer service
- Valid state motor vehicle operator’s license and good driving record
- Passion for Agriculture!
Ability to travel to multiple locations Solid organizational skills, interpersonal and communication skills, and strong attention to detail
- Pursing an associate’s or bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 or higher
Safety, Highest Standard of Integrity, Innovation, Results, Team