- Implement an integrated marketing program that will improve current brand management strategies and support image improvement/maintenance at our facilities.
- Work with print and electronic media venues to manage campaigns.
- Write, edit/update, proof, and arrange for printing of marketing and promotional materials, including newsletters and newspaper articles.
- Provide oversight to ensure correctness in the appearance, assembly and distribution of marketing and promotional materials.
- Coordinate and prepare radio and/or television advertisements and on-air promotions.
- Develop and maintain relationships with media contacts and keep media contact lists current. Review and edit all communications to ensure proper representation of the corporate identity and image. Incorporate graphic and style standards including appropriate copyright usage into all communication pieces.
- Support company web pages by reviewing, updating, and promoting externally.
- Prepare and assist with presentations upon the request of management.
- Maintain a complete understanding of company products and services.
- Attend and participate in department/staff meetings as directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Work extended hours as needed to meet business demands.
- Handle customer phone calls, walk in traffic and direct patrons to appropriate personnel.
- Perform data entry into proprietary company systems.
- Process customer payments.
- Assist safety department with data entry.
- Support Human Resource functions as assigned.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- High School Diploma or GED
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Social Media applications
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Associate’s degree in a Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Agricultural experience/exposure
- Previous Agricultural internship
- Experience designing and editing using the Adobe Suite (In design, Photoshop)
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.