- Implement an integrated marketing communication program to support current business strategies and protect/strengthen the local CHS brand image.
- Cultivate and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies and programs.
- Write, edit/update, proof, and arrange for graphic production and printing of local promotional materials, including newsletters, brochures and other collateral.
- Provide oversight to ensure accuracy, appropriateness and consistent brand image within all marketing communication, advertising and promotional materials.
- Coordinate and prepare print, digital, radio and/or television advertisements and on-air promotions; ensure campaigns connect with current business goals and meet CHS brand standards.
- Plan and coordinate local customer and employee events, including patron annual meeting, plots days, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with local media contacts and keep media contact lists current; prepare and distribute press releases and manage media interview requests, according to company guidelines.
- Review and edit all communications to ensure proper representation of the corporate identity and image. Incorporate graphic and style standards including appropriate copyright usage into all communication pieces.
- Maintain local website and social media accounts with fresh, relevant content; track metrics and updates.
- Prepare and assist with presentations upon the request of management.
- Maintain a complete understanding of company products and services, as well as company mission, vision and strategic direction.
- Develop and manage communication and advertising budget, including oversight for local charitable giving and community sponsorships.
- Manage presence at and participation in area career fairs and campus recruiting events.
- Attend and participate in department/staff meetings as directed.
- Work with CHS Marketing Communications to protect the CHS brand and support enterprise product efforts; participate in CHS Communication Brand Network, as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Associate degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication, Business or related field
- Proficient with MS Office 365, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with social media applications and digital photography
- Ability to work extended hours as needed
- Valid driver’s license
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in a Marketing, Journalism, Communications, Business or related field
- Agricultural experience/exposure
- Previous Agricultural internship
- Experience designing and editing using the Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop)
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.