- Write for online and print, including online news.
- Work on communication and image planning, including branding for internal clients.
- Assist with digital publishing in content management systems.
- Participate in social media management/publishing including building content calendars and creating strategy plans.
- Assist with search engine optimization (SEO) via page development, meta data, link building and site optimization.
- Provide communication support tactics to network of communicators within CHS Country Operations, a retail business unit at CHS.
- Work 40 hours a week.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Working towards a degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Leadership, Business, Agricultural Journalism/Communications or a related degree
- This internship is ideal for a student completing his/her junior year of study
- Experience working with student organizations, event planning and communications
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Background or coursework in agriculture
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.