Formulate, coordinate and implement all Manufacturing Engineering activities in areas of responsibility.
Responsibilities and Job Functions
- Support the shop floor during required activities and product launch periods.
- Lead special projects when assigned.
- Development and documentation of new processes and procedures.
- Develop new standard data by time study or MTM as needed.
- Develop cost estimates of manufactured components/materials ensuring completeness, accuracy, and conformance with required delivery schedules.
- Leads improvement initiatives to gain efficiency in the manufacturability of current processes.
- Communicate effectively with personnel, as the job requires, in a professional manner that facilitates teamwork.
- Resource management, planning, and interfacing with other production groups including interface with our MRP system and planning group to ensure timely production.
- Support the integration process of components to sub-assemblies and sub-assemblies to the finished good to improve the bill of process.
Education and Experience
- In process of obtaining College degree in Engineering or Technology discipline.
- Pro/Engineer experience is preferred but not required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Team player who can work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to provide leadership for change and improvement.
- Understanding of basic Manufacturing Engineering concepts, manufacturing processes, lean manufacturing concepts, floor layout, and work flow.
- Analytical/problem solving skills.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Nearest Major Market: Wichita
Job Segment: Industrial, Intern, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Entry Level, Manufacturing, Engineering