AGCO Grain and Protein is looking for highly talented manufacturing engineer interns to join our grain and protein manufacturing engineering teams at our Assumption and Taylorville, Illinois locations for the summer of 2020.
Support continuous improvement and manufacturing engineering functions through activities that may include:
- Conducting time studies on production value streams
- Completing operator work analysis based on time studies and creating standardized work charts based on the operator work analysis
- Developing work instructions, line balance charts and drawings in AutoCAD and/or ProE
- Performing analysis on various capacity, cost and other data.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills
- Experience in AutoCAD and/or ProE
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Preferably have completed one or more internships and/or have working experience (e.g. part time job)
- Enrollment in a degree program in manufacturing or industrial engineering or related field
- Must be registered as a full-time student
- Must be able to commute to the work location on a daily basis
This is a paid, full-time internship during the summer of 2020 at AGCO Grain and Protein locations in Assumption and Taylorville, Illinois. Housing is provided for students who reside more than fifty miles from Assumption or Taylorville. Students are required to work forty hours per week on-site at our office in Assumption from May 26 through August 7, 2020.
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) is a Fortune 500 corporation offering solutions across the agriculture chain with a complete product portfolio. Our grain and protein brands include GSI, Cimbria, AP, Cumberland and Tecno – global manufacturers of grain systems, seed processing, and swine and poultry production equipment. We are dedicated to protecting every acre, every harvest and every animal in our customers’ care. By doing this, we help advance agriculture in developing countries and around the world
Nearest Major Market: Springfield
Job Segment: Industrial, Intern, Agricultural, Manufacturing Engineer, Manufacturing, Entry Level, Agriculture, Engineering