- Gain knowledge and experience, through on-the-job training, of all aspects of operations, marketing techniques, and cooperative philosophy needed to manage a successful cooperative structure.
- Gain knowledge and expertise in: weighing, grading, pricing, storage and warehousing of incoming grain cleaning, drying, and proper storage techniques housekeeping and maintenance, recordkeeping, regulatory, compliance including quality and safety programs, merchandising, commodities, accounting procedures and financial statements, budgeting expenditures and purchasing customer relations, employee relations and supervisory skills sales and marketing.
- Acknowledge patrons and assist them in a courteous and professional manner.
- Carry out assigned responsibilities promptly and effectively.
Basic Qualifications (required):
- Associates degree in Business, Economics, or Finance – with agribusiness emphasis
Preferred Qualifications (desired):
- 4-year degree in Business, Economics, or Finance – with agribusiness emphasis
- Production agriculture experience or understanding
- Internship in Grain Procurement, Agronomy, or other Ag related internship
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.