The ideal candidate will focus on process improvement and drive the delivery of operational excellence to employees, managers and HR professionals. Also, you will play a central role in the continued evolution of our HR Operating model by improving performance and reducing the cost of our current capabilities, while expanding the scope of services of the Employee Excellence and HR Operations Service Center
You will add value by:
- Delivering and supporting the development of the Employee Experience and HR Operations strategy, including future operating model recommendations and implementation.
- Leading the strategic direction and creating HR policies, procedures, systems, and initiatives. Gauge services commensurate with organizational growth, including the development of a global service delivery model and corresponding strategic roadmap.
- Guiding the Employee Experience team and the execution of all HR Operations activities and escalations for effective and efficient service.
- Managing the day-to-day operations, providing performance feedback, career counseling, and development to team members, including robust career pathing.
- Overseeing workloads and managing back-up processing support accordingly to provide a one-stop for HR Services.
- Ensuring appropriate level of response to routine inquiries for employees, managers and HR professionals with an emphasis on both quality and speed/timeliness.
- Expanding services delivered by working with our partners, both internal and external, to drive operational excellence.
- Assessing current service center technology, consistently provide improvement recommendations, prioritizing the use of technology and innovation into the service delivery model, working closely with HR technology to improve systems and process, testing new offerings and implement changes.
- Developing and managing SLA’s (service level agreements), KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), and metrics to ensure excellent HR operational delivery with customers.
- Partnering with company stakeholders and vendors on strategy and capability development by bringing suggestions and customer perspective to the design of programs and processes
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5 plus years in one or more of the following:
- Human Resources
- HR Operations
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Organizational Development
- Management / Management Consulting with emphasis in HR
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, human resources, organizational design or HR operations
- Supervisory or managerial experience
- Customer service or call center experience
- Project management certification (PMC)
- HR Operations organizational design and effectiveness experience
- Management and cross-functional experience
- Transformation experience
- Education/training in continuous improvement methodologies – Continuous Improvement, Six Sigma, Lean, process optimization, or related disciplines
- Education and/or training in operations management
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.