SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis will lead the Aftersales organization in planning, budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analysis, and will coordinate with Corporate FP&A efforts. The Aftersales organization includes Parts and Services.
This position reports to the Director of Finance and has one Sr. Financial Analyst on its team. This team supports Operational and Functional leadership.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Leads the annual and quarterly budgeting/forecasting processes; requiring integration of strategies, trends, and assumptions into financial results
- Must be comfortable coordinating the Budget and Forecast processes, helping others navigate necessary templates and reports, modeling key assumptions, and recommending courses of action consistent with Corporate strategy and goals
- Leads the Parts function variance analysis, while identifying risks and opportunities
- Responsible for Corporate/Board level reporting, including status on key initiatives, and financial results.
- Typical projects will include annual inventory revaluation, marketing initiative, margin, and inventory analyses.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
- Strong self-initiative, leadership, communication, interpersonal, strategic, planning and organizational skills
- Executive level communication and partnering
- Strong Excel, Access, and presentation skills
- Essbase experience; SAP experience is a plus
- Comfortable with large quantities of data, managing with Excel and Access
- Carries out all duties in accordance with the company mission and philosophy
- Must be self-sufficient and have the ability to think strategically, look forward and plan tactically and logically
- Demonstrates honesty and integrity at all times
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Finance
Work Experience: 10-15 years experience in Finance
Nearest Major Market: Chicago
Job Segment: Financial, ERP, Strategic Planning, Manager, Marketing Manager, Finance, Technology, Strategy, Management, Marketing