Bunge (www.bunge.com , NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Maintain all plant facilities and equipment to promote efficient facility operations in an efficient manner with respect to safety, quality, and sanitation.
- Demonstrate all duties and responsibilities associated with the position of Maintenance 1st Class.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and repair the facility’s mechanical equipment.
- Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot and change motors.
- Knowledge of all safety and procedural guidelines.
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of PLCs.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and repair all types of instrumentation.
- Demonstrate the ability to troubleshoot and repair process valves.
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of electrical systems.
- Be prepared to work a flexible, 8, 10, or 12 hour schedule that may include off shifts and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/GED and 2 years multi-craft experience required or 5 years multi-craft experience in lieu of education requirement.
- Solid electrical experience with the ability to troubleshoot and repair complex electrical systems required.
- Solid experience with calibration and repair of all types of instrumentation.
- Some experience in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical equipment.
- Some experience in the use of welding, fabrication, and other shop equipment.
- Experience with motor fault diagnosis.
- Ability to routinely perform strenuous physical labor.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
- Ability to learn technical procedures using Company-provided computer equipment.
- Have working knowledge of instrumentation.
- Knowledge in all safety and procedural guidelines.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Able to operate maintenance mobile equipment.
- Teamwork – able to work with people in such a manner as to build high morale and group commitments to goals and objectives.
- Openness and Communication – able to communicate with others in a warm and helpful manner while simultaneously building credibility and rapport.
- Decision Making and Problem Solving – able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues; able to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Demonstrate initiative and sense of urgency – Pushes self and others to achieve results, pursues everything with energy, drive and a need to finish. Acts with a reasonable amount of planning and considerartion.
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Decatur
Job Segment: Technician, Maintenance, Engineer, Welding, Electrical, Technology, Manufacturing, Engineering