The following duties are typical for this job. These are not to be construed as exclusive or all inclusive.
- Report to assigned workplace at time specified; report late arrivals or absences to supervisor prior to start time.
- Mobile maintenance team member to provide repairs and improvements to company- wide buildings, large equipment or capital projects.
- Maintain required licenses, physicals, etc. necessary to perform job requirements.
- Accurately fill out work orders, job tickets, and track hours worked on projects.
- Participate in safety and job related training programs.
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding safety and conduct.
- Create a positive, professional image to customers and community.
- Able to cross train in mechanic duties and responsibilities.
- Accept and carry out other assigned duties given by regional manager.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Mechanical aptitude including basic understanding of millwright, mechanical, hydraulics, and electrical systems and knowledge of various machines and tools including their design, use, repair, and maintenance.
- Displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments efficiently.
- Ability to communicate information or ideas effectively in written or oral form.
- Ability to deal with change effectively, and work on multiple tasks concurrently.
- Possess math skills when performing basic operations.
- Possess strong welding and fabrication skills.
- Ability & knowledge of the truck and trailer mechanic or willing to learn service work and light repairs.
- Class A CDL or willingness to obtain a Class A CDL.
Physical Requirements/Environmental Adaptability:
- Requires static strength to lift, push, pull, or carry objects with a minimum weight of 50 pounds. Also flexibility to bend, stretch, twist, or reach with your body, arms, and/or legs. Also trunk strength and ability to use abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time. Some tasks involve repetitive motion.
- Willing to climb to high heights including grain legs and grain bins.
- Agricultural Environment – Possible exposure to seasonal weather, outdoor conditions, and agriculture products.
• Personal Protective Equipment may be required for some tasks.