Saputo -> Saputo Dairy Foods USA
Sulphur Springs, TX 75483 US (Primary)
To Be Determined
Saputo Dairy Foods Applicant (SDF Only)
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We’re a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT SAPUTO
Check machines for proper operation on a daily basis
Complete machine/equipment change-over as necessary: set up for different products with
minimal down time
Make adjustments to machinery parts as needed or if applicable,(i.e. motors, pumps, filling @
casing equipment, ect.)
Weld machinery as needed
Check and repair air and ammonia compressors and system as needed
Maintain open communication with machine operators to insure that any machine problem is
assessed and repaired as quickly as possible
Keep records on support systems and their performance
Layout and install new/different equipment or processing lines
Observe and practice all rules of safety
Perform all lawful and safe instructions given by supervisors
Ensure that all food regulations, quality and safety requirements are followed.
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
High school Diploma or GED
Must have at least 36 months experience in industrial maintenance
Must be able to trouble shoot computer integrated control systems
Must be able to perform multiple tasks
Must be able to read and write effectively in English
Flexibility to work weekends, different shifts and overtime
Have good eye and hand coordination
Ability and willingness to learn
At least 3 years experience maintaining and repairing high speed-computerized production
Boiler and refrigeration experience
Preferred 5 years industrial electrical experience
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice – California Candidates
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC (“the Company,” “Saputo,” “our” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the “Candidate Portal“). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.