At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over. Learn more atwww.adm.com.
Maintenance I- Memphis, TN
This is a full-time,hourly level position.
We are looking for a high potential individual ready to take on challenges and responsibilities within our Maintenance Department at the Memphis Plant.
Potential assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Installing and maintaining machinery and equipment
- Operate hoists, lift trucks, hand tools and power tools
- Troubleshoot mechanical failures and pneumatic systems
- Repair, rebuild, maintain mechanical drive systems
- Install material systems
To be considered for an opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures.
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance.
- Able to meet physical requirements of the position including, but not limited to: prolonged periods of standing and sitting, working in confined spaces and from heights, bending, kneeling, climbing stairs and ladders, working in a variety of conditions (heat, cold, dust, etc.), lift up to 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Willing to work weekends, holidays, on-call and overtime if needed.
- Demonstrate initiative to work independently while flexible enough to work in team setting when needed.
- Exhibit a professional image at all times; maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
- Previous welding, pneumatic and mechanical experience is preferred.
- Working knowledge of 3-phase electrical is a plus.
- Willing and able to take formal trade school courses as selected by management and to take such courses on a continuing basis during the training period.
- High school education or equivalent is preferred.
Relocation assistance is not available with this position.
This position offers a complete benefit package, including 401K/ESOP, pension, health, life, vision, and dental insurance.
ADM requires the successful completion of applicable pre-employment drug screen, medical/respirator questionnaire and a background check.