For more than a century, the people of Archer Daniels Midland Company (NYSE: ADM) have transformed crops into products that serve vital needs. Today, 30,000 ADM employees around the globe convert oilseeds, corn, wheat and cocoa into products for food, animal feed, industrial and energy uses. With more than 265 processing plants, 400 crop procurement facilities, and the world’s premier crop transportation network, ADM helps connect the harvest to the home in more than 160 countries. For more information about ADM and its products, visit www.adm.com.
Second Shift Full Time Local Class A Truck Driver- Chattanooga, TN
This is a 2nd shift position. Nights, weekends, and holidays willbe required in order to make timely deliveries to our customers. Weekly mileages can and do vary.
This position offers a complete benefit package with eligibility for 401(k) with companymatching funds available, health, life, vision, and dental insurance. Mileage rate is 49.9CPM.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications
- 24 years of age or older
- Two years of verifiable OTR or local tractor trailer experience required in the last seven years
- Commercial License REQUIRED. (Class A CDL with Tanker Endorsement)
- Commitment to ADM’s goal of achieving a zero injury culture; understand and follow company safety procedures
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- No more than one chargeable accident within the last three years
- No more than one moving violation ticket in the last three years
- Any candidate not possessing these requirements are subject to management approval prior to employment
Relocation benefits are not provided for this position.
ADM requires the successful completion of a DOT pre-employment drug screen, physical,functionality testing andbackground check.