This position provides executive level administrative support as well as staff assistance, analytical and management expertise in support of the specified organizational area.
Learn more about this agency
- Provides staff assistance, analytical and management expertise in support of the specified organizational area; and advises management and supervisory personnel on policy, regulatory, and procedural requirements.
- Utilizes modern office automation systems (hardware and software) in the performance of assigned duties; and utilizes word processing systems and other office systems to prepare letters, memorandums, and reports.
- Provides policy and procedural briefings and instructions to supervisors and/or coordinates such briefings to implement new or revised programs.
- Oversees NRCS correspondence and reviews documents developed by staff elements on administrative matters prior to the review and/or signature by the State Conservationist for conformance with regulations and policy.
- Analyzes internal office workflow and establishes procedures to improve effectiveness and efficiency of operations for better management of office assets.
Occasional travel – You may be expected to travel for this position.