We are excited for you to apply for our Loan Officer position in Escanaba, MI. You will be part of a tremendous team that focuses on doing the right thing for our customers. You will be maintaining and growing a $30-$40 million portfolio working directly with customers on agricultural loans, including timber, as well as our land loans and mortgages on large acreage. Enjoy networking, sales calls, and developing relationships to grow your portfolio within the territory which spans the Upper Peninsula. You will be developing and maintaining a significant professional presence throughout the local community in addition to making formal presentations to various local and regional groups.
GreenStone employees are driven by a desire to help rural communities! GreenStone employees exhibit the same work ethic, values and commitment to each other as the customers we serve.
Our $8.5 billion portfolio of customers, ranging from rural homeowners to global agriculture and food businesses, provides our employees with a unique opportunity to maintain a local presence while working for a top workplace. Our diverse business structure provides exciting opportunities for passionate, talented professionals in many areas. Additionally, many of our team members are highly-respected in their area of expertise at both the state and national level making GreenStone one of the top Farm Credit associations in the country
Our ideal candidate brings a strong understanding of the agriculture industry and a passion for driving sales through relationships. We are highly open to training someone who does not have banking/lending experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, business administration, finance, or related field.
- Experience in the agribusiness/farming industry or agricultural credit.
- Knowledge of farm production methods and products.
- Proven track record of prospecting new business and enhancing existing relationships is preferred.
Here's What We Can Offer You…
GreenStone has an outstanding Total Rewards package, which includes, but is not limited to:
- Salary commensurate with experience
- 15 vacation days, 12 sick days, and 10 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) plan – up to a 9% employer contribution/match
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life/AD&D benefits, etc.
- $100/year Logo Wear allowance
- $400/year Wellness Subsidy/Reimbursement & wellness programs