his position is located in the Farm Service Agency, Kentucky State Office, located in Russellville, Kentucky.
This position assists the Farm Loan Manager in administering farm loan programs in a USDA Service Center serving one or more Counties.
Learn more about this agency
- Conducts interviews with loan applicants, reviews loan applications, and makes preliminary inquiries to develop factual information to assess the eligibility of applicants.
- Providing technical advice, guidance, and credit counseling to loan applicants and borrowers.
- Has delegated loan approval authority to approve loans within a specific limit.
- Makes recommendations on agency farm loan programs and eligibility requirements.
- Applies technical knowledge of farm financing and credit, financial management concepts and practices, farm operations, land use and value, production and marketing of various crops and livestock, and prices and markets in the serviced farming areas.
- Recommends approval or disapproval of individual loans and guarantees above delegated amounts.
Occasional travel – Occasional travel may be required.