CSS Farms, a multi-state agricultural business, strives to provide innovative solutions and superior quality and service to our customers. We proudly and relentlessly continue to meet the highest standards of stewardship when it comes to the three things we value most: our land, our employees, and our communities.
We are a team-oriented company with a high trust, entrepreneurial culture. We value our employees' opinions, we have a strong work ethic, and are focused on growing great vegetables and developing our operations profitably. People who are most successful at CSS Farms are energetic, self-directed, and pragmatic.
The Load Out Lead will provide oversight of the grading lines by assuring the lines are running properly and load schedules are met.
In this role, you will:
- Provide oversight in the process of grading and shipping potatoes; lead the grading line crew to execute daily work safely and effectively
- Coordinate load schedules with the Storage/Wash Plant Manager
- Assist with potato quality management and communication of quality specification to meet customer service requirements
- Provide maintenance assistance when needed to ensure sorting line equipment is operating effectively
- Lead sorting line crew to execute cleaning and disinfecting protocols
- Perform other general farm responsibilities with team as directed by Farm Manager
- 2+ years' experience working on or leading agricultural grading lines
- Previous experience following shipping schedules
- Previous experience working with potatoes or other vegetable crops
- 2+ years' experience in potato storage
- A valid driver's license or the ability to obtain one as well as pass vehicle insurance verification.
- Demonstrated ability to lead, train, and communicate well.
- Self-directed, yet consensus driven, with the ability to implement solutions with team input.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- Market competitive salary
- Healthcare, Dental and Vision coverage as outlined in the company benefits overview.
- Flex spending account for out-of-pocket medical expenses.
- Company matched 401(k) plan options.
- Short Term Disability Insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, and Life Insurance.
- A paid time off package.
- Tuition reimbursement options.
CSS Farms is an EOE.
CSS Farms expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.