We’re Hiring to Help Feed the World
Farmers Are Feeding America, So We’re Working To Help Them Meet That Demand!
We’re Hiring to Help Feed the World
AGCO is currently seeking a Lead Enterprise Solution Architect, API Management and Application Integration to join our team in Duluth, GA. The Lead Enterprise Solution Architect, API Management and Application Integration is responsible for leading the Enterprise Solution architecture function, interpreting the organization’s objectives and the enterprise architecture context into Enterprise Solution Architecture standards and usage guidelines for the specific architecture domain. The Lead Enterprise Solution Architect, API Management and Application Integration is jointly responsible for architecture governance across architecture domains and is responsible for Enterprise Architecture standards and usage guidelines. The Lead Enterprise Solution Architect, API Management and Application Integration is also responsible for solution architecture and conceptual design of projects in line with the Architecture standards and guidelines
Note : Relocation assistance is available to the Atlanta/Duluth area for this position. Additionally, up to 50% travel may be required, both domestic and international.
Responsibilities of the Lead Enterprise Solution Architect, API Management and Application Integration
- Lead the architecture and enabling technologies strategy for data enablement for the organization. Focus on API Management and application integration to enable the digital strategy. Use a service oriented architecture (SOA) approach to provide an ESB and data staging platform to aggregate various back-end sources and provide services to digital channels. Evangelize and drive alignment on the adoption and realization of the architecture strategy. Partner with business alignment team and business leaders on all levels to gain support and adoption of the strategy and vision.
- Participates in defining the business domain strategy, governance, organization, and key business processes of the organization
- Manage the team of Solution Architects for the domain.
- Lead the development of a Reference and Destination Solution and Technical Architecture standards and Usage guidelines for enabling delivery capabilities based on industry trends, innovation and business drivers.
- Demonstrated leadership in global architecture excellence with a history of driving change in multi-cultural business environments and able to foster working relationships between key stakeholders in business and IT.
- Identify productivity increase and cost saving opportunities, address business pain points and develop solution architecture roadmaps in conjunction with business process partners and strategy teams.
- Ability to provide strong functional thought leadership in the respective domain and be an advisor to the business and strategy leads on Industry best practices. Work as part of Architecture group, as well as business alignment team to convert business requirements into an architecture blueprint and conceptual design, based on the Architecture standards and usage guidelines.
- Work with Enterprise Architecture Review Board for Architecture Governance across architecture domains.
- Provide a blueprint for the individual systems to be deployed, the interdependencies between the application systems, and their relationships to the core business processes of the organization with the frameworks for services to be exposed as business functions for integration.
- Facilitate product selection as part of Architecture Standards definition. Partner with Business, Business Alignment Team and Solution Delivery teams to select an approach and product to meet business needs in line with Architecture standards and guidelines.
- Provide technical and architecture consulting to business and business alignment teams.
- Provide architecture and solution guidance to project teams in support of solution design and development.
- Lead identification of assets or services that can be re-used by the project teams to drive consistency, cost reduction, and increases speed to market within assigned architecture or functional domains
- Proactively monitor strategic direction of Solution Vendors, technology and market trends, and determine their potential impact and value to the enterprise.
- Facilitate targeted innovation for the architecture domain. Research and lead proof-of-concepts to assess and build new capabilities for this architecture domain.
Required Qualifications of the Lead Enterprise Solution Architect, API Management and Application Integration
- Bachelor’s Degree with 12+ years of IT experience OR Master Degree with 10 years of IT experience in a large corporate setting that includes full SDLC’s / ERP implementations.
- 3+ years’ experience in digital solutions.
- 3 + years’ experience in API management architecture and implementation (Mulesoft, Apigee, Layer7, etc).
- 3+ years of Mulesoft architecture experience.
- Prior development background with Mulesoft v3, v4 is a big plus.
- Experience in SOA / ESB application integration.
- Experience in EAI application integration. (SAP PI and Webmethods).
- Experience in implementing web services and microservices.
- Experience implementing APIs for mobile application.
- 3+ years working as Enterprise / solution architect in an architecture team.
- Experience developing 3-5 year roadmaps of the evolution of the enterprise application portfolio from current to future state.
- Experience in influencing, selling and driving alignment on the strategy across matrixed organization.
Preferred Qualifications of the Lead Enterprise Solution Architect, API Management and Application Integration
- Working knowledge of systems architectural concepts and frameworks like TOGAF
Only 30 minutes outside of Atlanta, Duluth is home to AGCO headquarters. The location allows easy access to the big city lifestyle that Atlanta provides. The headquarters have grown to now include over 500 employees.
AGCO offers competitive benefits including options and choices to fit your needs such as medical, dental, prescription drug, life and accident insurance, long and short term disability, matching 401k plan, employee assistance program, and discounted home and auto insurance.
At AGCO you have a voice and the opportunity to impact our long-term success, as well as your own. As a Fortune 500 company and one of the global leaders in agricultural equipment manufacturing, we have an extensive network of over 9,200 dealers and serve more than 140 countries. We are celebrating our 25th year in business, and pride ourselves on competitive relocation and employee benefit packages. While headquartered in Duluth, Georgia, AGCO has manufacturing facilities all over the world creating and distributing their full-line of products, including Challenger, Fendt, GSI, Massey Ferguson, and Valtra. Join AGCO and become part of a diverse team and grow your career in ways you never imagined. It’s time to embrace your infinite possibilities!
AGCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Architecture, Agricultural, ERP, Consulting, Developer, Engineering, Agriculture, Technology