Bunge (www.bunge.com , NYSE: BG) is a world leader in sourcing, processing and supplying oil seed and grain products and ingredients. Founded in 1818, Bunge’s expansive network feeds and fuels a growing world, creating sustainable products and opportunities for more than 70,000 farmers and the consumers they serve in over 60 countries. The company is headquartered in New York and has 31,000 employees worldwide who stand behind more than 360 port terminals, oilseed processing plants, grain silos, and food and ingredient production and packaging facilities around the world.
Temporary position to provide additional utility work required in Elevator during Harvest Season.
- Unload or load grain trucks and rail cars
- Operate grain storage facility equipment
- Keep facility clean and free of dust building
- Clean silos and grain dryers as scheduled
- High school diploma or GED required and minimum of 18 years of age also required
- Ability to operate varies types of equipment preferred. Farm experience is helpful
- Ability to work safely & follow all safety rules and policies is required
- Ability to take directions and work as a team is required
- Good attendance and being able to work overtime is required
Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, national origin, citizenship, age, disability or military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Bunge is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Nearest Secondary Market: Mansfield
Job Segment: Laborer, Engineer, Temporary, General Labor, Sustainable Agriculture, Engineering, Contract, Manufacturing, Agriculture