Saputo -> Saputo Dairy Foods USA
Labor Pool – Murray Union
Murray, KY 42071 US (Primary)
To Be Determined
Saputo Dairy Foods Applicant (SDF Only)
At Saputo, we make contributions that matter every day. We’re a growing team of dedicated and passionate people around the world with a longstanding history of excellence. Each of our employees bring their best every day and together we create high-quality products our customers and consumers enjoy.To learn more visit us at http://www.saputo.com/en/careers
WHAT YOU WILL DO AT SAPUTO
This is an entry-level plant operation position. If hired, the employee will receive training in multiple classifications in an effort to support plant operations. Labor pool employees have seniority and bid rights as defined in the CBA.
- Must possess a strong work character and have the ability to work in a team environment.
- Must possess a strong work ethic and passion for the job.
- Ability to multi-task and follow instructions.
- Must be self-motivated and self-directed to support complex operations.
- Critical thinking and ability to analyze data and situations is a must. This involves being detail oriented with strong emphasis on accuracy and organization.
- Ability to work in manufacturing environment which includes but not limited to: noise, changing temperatures (hot, wet, cold, humidity), standing/walking/bending/stooping/climbing stairs, maneuvering around manufacturing equipment consistently throughout the shift.
- Working with chemicals, wearing personal protective equipment and following approved chemical handling procedures.
- Physical lifting up to 50-lbs frequently throughout the shift.
- Shift flexibility. This is a hands-on role for a 24/7 manufacturing facility. Our equipment operators are assigned to a team on a 3-shift, 24/7 operation to support manufacturing. This can either be days, swing or night shift and also includes working weekends. Work days and shifts may change to help cover vacations/absences, during plant downtime or related events such as audits.
WHO IS RIGHT FOR THE ROLE
- Safe and efficient operation of production equipment, which may include: packaging equipment, conveying equipment, lift truck operation and filling equipment. Position titles are included in the classification list in the CBA, Schedule “A”.
- Ability to follow standard operating procedures (SOP’s) in detail without deviation.
- Set-up packaging coders, validate product codes in accordance with code specifications.
- Identify and effectively communicate any out-of-specification product conditions. Follow the established notification protocol.
- Perform routine equipment adjustments.
- Safe operation of a lift truck, moving materials throughout shift as needed/required.
- Accurately and neatly complete production records and documents.
- Assist with equipment change-overs, CIP/SIP, clean-up and equipment set-up.
- Product pasteurization in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Perform department environmental controls.
- Perform product reclaim and rework operations.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Follow all established occupational health and safety procedures.
- Follow all established GMP’s and Food Safety requirements.
- Cross-train with other departments.
- Perform good housekeeping within established housekeeping guidelines.
- Adhere to the Saputo Code of Ethics, actively apply the Saputo Company Values and Workplace Climate Policy.
- Work together with co-workers and other department personnel.
- Other duties as required by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of (2)-two years of demonstrated work experience in food manufacturing, dairy food manufacturing experience preferred.
- Experience in milk pasteurization, processing and HTST preferred.
- Good math skills.
- Successful completion of drug screen and background check.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated work history.
- Good attendance is a must.
WHAT CAN SAPUTO DO FOR YOU?
Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC endeavors to make CareersUSA.Saputo.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact Human Resources at 214-863-2300 or Deltek.Support@Saputo.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications. Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA, LLC are equal opportunity employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran statusus. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under law, please visit www.EEOC.gov.
Saputo Cheese USA Inc and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC Privacy Notice – California Candidates
- What is the Purpose of this Privacy Notice?
- Saputo Cheese USA Inc. and Saputo Dairy Foods USA LLC (“the Company,” “Saputo,” “our” or “we”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice describes how we collect, use and disclose personal information about you in connection with the recruitment process, including through our applicant tracking system or otherwise via e-mail or the Saputo communications platform (collectively the “Candidate Portal“). It applies to all current and former candidates.
- This Privacy Notice does not form part of any contract of employment or other contract to provide services. We may update this Privacy Notice at any time.
- This Privacy Notice applies in connection with your application for work with us (whether as an employee, worker or contractor). Should you be successful in your application, your personal information will then be held in accordance with our Privacy Notice for California Employees, Contractors and Workers.
- It is important that you read this Privacy Notice, together with any other Privacy Notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal information about you, so that you are aware of how and why we are using such information.