Kentucky Heritage Hemp Co. – is a Limited Liability Co., the majority of which is owned by Peterson Farms. The company’s purpose is to produce high quality CBD oil in a managed environment with 100% traceability. Kentucky Heritage produces Certified Organic oil, as well as basic oil and distillates which will be sold wholesale to retailers of private brand CBD oil. Our company’s production facility is located in Cox’s Creek, KY. The company name evokes the Petersons long history of farming, and Kentucky’s long heritage in the hemp industry.
The Lab Technician 1 position Operates and monitors the oil extraction process operating within HLPC standards; ensures adherence to process protocols resulting in quality product; mentors Level 2 technicians to build cross-skills within the department. And provides other duties as assigned by the Lab Director. Lab Technician position has the potential to be appointed backup for the Director of Laboratory.
We offer a competitive wages along with one amazing work environment where your efforts and ideas are recognized.
- Operate and monitor hemp oil extraction and processing equipment.
- Collect and analyze samples.
- Operates and monitors Quality Control (QC) processes.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Director of Laboratory.
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
- Experience in a QC environment.
- Experience with HPLC processes.
- Demonstrates ability to be self-directed and perform work without daily direct supervision.
- Operates in a manner than promotes team environment and promotes KHHC as a friendly work environment.
Kentucky Heritage Hemp team members are:
- Honest, dedicated and hardworking.
- Respectful and compassionate to the needs of others
- Thirsty for knowledge and self-improvement,
- Passionate for what we do, and enjoy our work
- Involved in fostering a Team Environment that promotes achievement and excellence.
- Focused on a Safe Workplace at all times.
- Practice responsible stewardship and conservation that result in long-term productivity and value creation.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION
- Ability to sit/stand for long periods of time