- Understand industry issues and trends, and present technical solutions that provide value to our business partners
- Analyze business strategy and user needs, document specifications, and translate business objectives into proper system requirement specifications
- Guide business customers through business case development for new applications/functionality, including cost / benefit analysis and risk / impact analysis.
- Deliver value through: realization of benefits, avoidance of cost, identify new opportunities and modernizing the organization.
- Focus on continuous improvement for both the business process and the underlying technologies and system support.
- Support, test, and enhance moderately complex information systems and develop adequate error management functionality within assigned applications.
- Take ownership of system development, QA and acceptance testing of projects.
- Provide test plans, test cases, perform functional testing and assure proper user acceptance testing.
- Provide new user training on supported applications as requested.
- Work closely with all IT organizations and drive projects to successful completion.
- Provide overall application support and ownership for the applications in the business portfolio.
- Provide end-to-end IT coordination for all IT related activities.
- Support activities for assigned applications and assure secondary resources are defined and are well trained to support the application.
- Minimize application support load by refining error management & moving initial triage to the 1st level support staff.
- Proactively maintain an understanding of the business processes.
- Work closely with other Business Units to identify and deliver Enterprise value.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Support the SAP ACM module through project and enhancement requirements gathering, functional design creation, testing, and implementation of custom objects.
- Configure the SAP ACM module including BRF+ and validate the standard solution.
Basic Qualifications: (required
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience to include:
- Business process definition, requirements definition, and development and support of integrated business applications
- Implementation and support of SAP applications
- Experience deploying, supporting and maintaining ERP
- Project management certification
- Waterfall and Agile
- End-to-end IT coordination and support experience
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business, or related field
- SAP ACM/CM, MM, SD, GTM, TSW, FI Software experience
- General knowledge of system development methodologies
- Business Intelligence experience
- Manufacturing experience
- Experience with Microsoft development platforms
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.