- Provide both day-to-day and project based security support for system maintenance as well as integration of technology infrastructure and processes.
- Perform security gap analysis, provide recommendations to resolve gaps and guide the development of business cases to identify and evaluates new products.
- Interface with peers, leadership and end users to provide case status updates. Recommend solutions to reduce problems, improve services and mature CHS security organization.
- Plan large scale security technology system projects through vendor comparison and cost studies. Oversee the purchase, install and support of these systems.
- Identify and resolve incident escalations internally and with external vendors to optimize current product roadmaps and processes.
- Create, implement and support standard operating procedures and customer service guidelines relating to security domains.
- Develop innovative solutions to unique complex problems while contributing to complex system analysis and process improvement direction.
- Design, implement and update technical control requirement models and methodologies to support security policy and standards.
- Provide work leadership, training and mentoring to other security team members.
- Cultivate and promote a strong safety culture and follow all safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- 5+ years working within IT Infrastructure with specific experience in the following security domains:
- Cyber Security
- Identity/Access Management
- Data Protection
- Vulnerability Management
Preferred Qualifications: (desired)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Security
- Preferred information security domain certifications such as Certified Information Security Support Professional (CISSP), GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC) or Security+ Certified Professional
- Knowledge in IT architecture, design and implementation of security technologies and controls
CHS offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include: Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation , 401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. This position will have opportunity for growth.
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action, Minority, Female, Veteran, Disability, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status.