As a Data Analytics Intern, your assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with data scientists and analysts to design and develop data cubes in our Power BI business information tools to report key business information.
- Participate in engagement and discovery sessions between data scientists and data analyst to identify problems/gaps as well as innovation opportunities that can be solved or enabled by machine learning, data analytic and modeling.
- Participate in the design of dashboards for business intelligence
- Implement and test models in a POC (proof of concept) scale to operationalize the outcomes of the predictive modeling and validate the results in the real-world.
- Become a part of a successful, dynamic team using standard Lean processes to deliver quality and timely results to internal customers
- Be encouraged and expected to innovate and be creative in your data analysis, problem solving and presentation of solutions.
- Potential for RPA work
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently enrolled in in Business Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar degree program at an accredited institution, entering junior or senior year, or recent graduate
- Experience with Data visualization tools – e.g. Power BI or Office 365
- Training or experience in data analytics/science areas, such as time series analysis, forecasting, classification and regression analysis
- Excellent communication skills, customer focus, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated with confirmed leadership abilities, presentation skills and be able to function in a team-oriented environment with resource and time constraints.
- A passion for customers, engineering and product quality
Preferred qualifications: (desired)
- Experience with database management technologies in the data analytics context
- Experience with RPA
- Training/Experience in Lean methodologies
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers, ranchers and cooperatives across the United States. Diversified in energy, grains and foods, CHS is committed to helping its customers, farmer-owners and other stakeholders grow their businesses through its domestic and global operations. CHS supplies energy, crop nutrients, grain marketing services, animal feed, food and food ingredients, along with insurance, financial and risk management services. The company operates petroleum refineries/pipelines and manufactures, markets and distributes Cenex® brand refined fuels, lubricants, propane and renewable energy products. CHS is an equal opportunity employer/disability/veteran.