CHS has an exciting opportunity for a college student to join our Information Technology team. We are looking for IT Business Analyst Interns to work on a variety of projects focused on solving business challenges through technology. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills by learning from and collaborating with a talented team of IT and business professionals.
As an IT Business Analyst Intern, your assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Engaging with key stakeholders in the Information Technology & Business Users on initiatives
- Working with Senior Business Systems Analysts, Project Managers, & Business Relationship Managers to define project scope, budget estimate, skill-set requirements and ROI for business initiatives.
- Assisting with gathering functional specifications, mapping business processes, analyzing data, identifying potential solutions and testing solutions
- Assisting in building Power BI Reports
- Assisting the team in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Participating in SAP Initiatives by mapping business processes, gather requirements, gap analysis, analyzing data, identifying process improvements and assisting with master data activities
- Learning about the different CHS businesses and key business processes
- Gaining exposure to Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Gaining exposure to IT operations, security, and architecture processes
- Assisting with activity, status and progress reports
Basic Qualifications: (required)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree from an accredited institution.
Preferred qualifications: (desired)
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Graduate degree in information technology, computer science, management information systems, or business from an accredited institution.
- Coursework and/or work experience in business systems analysis functions (Analysis, problem solving, business process modeling, writing use cases and test cases)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience or training with ERP Systems (SAP)
- Experience or training with continuous improvement or Lean principles
CHS is a diversified Fortune 100 company providing essential grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers. CHS is a cooperative system owned by farmers, ranchers and their local coopera