Farmers’ Work Can’t Stop, So Neither Can Ours!
We’re Hiring to Help Feed the World
Farmers Are Feeding America, So We’re Working To Help Them Meet That Demand!
We’re Hiring to Help Feed the World
We are looking for an Advanced Analytics Architect that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, help us make smarter decisions and deliver better products & services. The Advanced Analytics Architect will be responsible for formulating and executing on well-defined advanced analytics road map and architecture within Enterprise Architecture organization. Your primary focus will be to apply data mining & machine learning techniques, perform statistical analysis, and build high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. Accountable for delivering world-class data science outcomes, solving complex analytical problems using quantitative approaches with a unique blend of analytical, mathematical and technical skills on programming languages that are used in big data environments.
This role requires close working relationship with Business and IT leadership, internal customers, Business Alignment Teams, Enterprise Architecture team and Global Business Process Leads.
Play a key role in the design of architecture and enabling technologies strategy for Advanced Analytics domain. Drive harmonization, standardization and streamlined enterprise data architecture with clear focus on data governance including data migration, data transformation and data enrichment.
• Engage with business leaders and team members including data analysts and data engineers to understand needs of business, formulate and document use-cases, turn them into data requirements, and structure data-based solutions
• Develop enterprise architecture standards and facilitate the adherence and governance of related project activity through controls in PMO, Project/Solution Development Lifecycle, Change Management, and Procurement processes.
• Gather data from various source systems/databases. Cleanse, transform and prepare data ahead of analysis & data-mining phase
• Perform exploratory data analysis, generate and test working hypotheses, and uncover noteworthy trends & relationships
• Apply machine learning techniques on variety of datasets to build & enhance predictive models.
• Design, build and deploy high-performance prediction and optimization algorithms to solve business problems and facilitate new digital applications
• Communicate analysis and resulting recommendations to senior management using rich visualization tools. Leverage data to present a compelling business case to optimize decisions
• Advocate, evangelize and build data-fueled products that help our customers improve their sales. Become an expert on our datasets.
• Provide expertise on mathematical concepts for the broader applied analytics team and inspire the adoption of advanced analytics and data science across the entire our organization. Research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes.
• Act as a cultural liaison and change agent between data science and engineering organizations, and between data science and project management organizations to ensure that existing business practices are integrated with data science best practices.
• Provide technical project and program oversight to ensure appropriate technical rigor is applied to project work.
• Guide and otherwise contribute to technical teams in development, deployment, and application of applied, predictive and prescriptive analytics.
• Work with data architects on data quality assessment, data cleansing and data analytics efforts.
• Generate reports, annotated code, and other projects artifacts to document, archive, and communicate your work and outcomes
Bachelor’s Degree in related field.
Preferred) Ph.D. or Master’s degree in operations research, applied statistics, data mining or related quantitative discipline. Deep understanding of predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, recommendation and optimization algorithms
– At least 5 years of experience building predictive models with programming languages like Python, R, SAS or SQL
– Experience with building dashboards and reports using visualization software (Tableau and Qlikview)
– Experience bringing prototypes to production on Hadoop based and/or other NoSQL platforms
– Ability to build scalable systems to analyze huge data sets and make actionable recommendations
– Experience with open source data science tool kits and big data & distributed computing technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Apache Spark, Hive, and Pig
– Strong communication and presentation skills
– Ability to quickly adapt to new technologies, tools and techniques
– Flexible and responsive; able to perform in a fast paced, dynamic work environment and meet aggressive deadlines
– Ability to manage and lead technical and non-technical team members
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: Data Architect, Database, Architecture, Engineer, Developer, Data, Engineering, Technology