This IT Analyst II, SAP Purchasing position is responsible for leading the effort to understand the AGCO business needs and identify how best to meet those needs. Overall this role is critical to the entire project life cycle as it will be responsible for requirement definition, design, configuration, testing, and documentation to ensure best practice are followed and business value is delivered in accordance to the objectives. The role leads the effort to analyze, validate and document the business and system requirements acting as a key liaison/engagement role between the global AGCO business and IT support functions (technical services (ABAP, Basis etc.)). This role encompasses systems and data related activities as well. These responsibilities include providing support for project work, ongoing day-to-day operational needs (maintenance, fixes, enhancements, releases and small change requests), performing data analysis. It reports to the team lead for this functional area.
- Collaborate with key business resources on requirements gathering, solution design, configuration, testing, user acceptance, implementation, and documentation.
- Understand and translate business concepts to executable functional designs; ensure functional designs are executed as a viable solution to the business concept; ensuring module solution aligns and is compatible with overall architecture.
- Work with other analysts to understand integration points with other systems, and communicate the impact of proposed system changes.
- Assist with estimations of new developments and enhancement requests (costs, benefits, resources).
- Develop and keep updated, functional design documents and testing scripts insuring scripts are aligned with current system design and business practices.
- Configure, test and train during SAP projects following the AGCO methodology.
- Plan, prepare and execute unit, integration and support user acceptance testing.
Support & Change Management
- Resolve incidents and complete service requests to the agreed service levels (SLA)
- Work with the SAP CHARM change management system to promote your changes through the SAP environments to production
- Monitor performance and provide responsive action to issues maintaining high-level internal customer satisfaction to required service level performance measures, through the successful resolution of customer requests/issues/change requests.
- Ensure individual and team compliance with all AGCO policies and procedures including Sarbanes Oxley, IT and Security. Follow established governance processes and standards.
- At least 3 years of experience with functional configuration and system design knowledge primarily with Ariba Buying system and secondary with SAP ECC or SAP SRM or SAP SNC modules with some cross functional awareness of components that interact with the assigned function.
- Demonstrated ability in developing use cases, test scripts and then leading the execution of the tests including documenting the results.
- Experience working with off site development teams in the delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Strong communication / interpersonal skills, capable of interacting with multiple levels of IT and business management.
- Effective working relationship with the business to ensure business requirements are accurately captured, agreed and accepted.
- Certificate is a plus.
- Knowledge of Cloud technology is a plus
- Complex problem solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Additional information:
- Travelling required 30 %
Nearest Major Market: Atlanta
Job Segment: ERP, SAP, Developer, Business Manager, ABAP, Technology, Management