The AGCO Acceleration Center is looking for a highly talented web development intern to join our team at the Research Park for the 2019 Fall. This person will be instrumental in helping us transform complex calculations into useful digital sales tools. We are looking for an individual who is highly self-motivated to explore and create products with a high level of focus on functionality and user experience.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- A love for collaboration with peers and stakeholders
- Ability to prioritize and execute with minimal oversight
- Must be registered as a full-time student
- Must be able to commute to the work location on a daily basis
- Web development experience
- Experience working with virtual/augmented/mixed reality software
- Excellent communication skills, and presentation skills
- Creative problem solver with ability to understand larger picture but also focus on details
This is a paid, full-time internship for Fall 2019 at the AGCO Acceleration Center in the University of Illinois’ Research Park. Students are required to work 10-20 hours a week on-site at our office in Research Park.
AGCO (NYSE: AGCO) is a Fortune 500 corporation offering solutions across the agriculture chain with a complete product portfolio. Our grain and protein brands include GSI, Cimbria, AP, Cumberland and Tecno – global manufacturers of grain systems, seed processing, and swine and poultry production equipment. We are dedicated to protecting every acre, every harvest and every animal in our customers’ care. By doing this, we help advance agriculture in developing countries and around the world.
Nearest Major Market: Champaign
Nearest Secondary Market: Urbana
Job Segment: Intern, Agricultural, Developer, User Experience, Entry Level, Agriculture, Technology, Research