Intern, Supply Chain Excellence – Loveland, CO
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future and grow your career.
This position is an exciting opportunity and will provide invaluable work experience in a growing company. This position is for a Summer 2021 internship which will last approximately 12 weeks.
What you will do:
- Learn the Supply Chain functions
- Develop and analyzing datasets for business insights
- Develop process models in Visio for different processes and subprocesses
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for different functions
- Serve on a larger project team focused on uncovering fresh sources of efficiency, operational capability, and other sources of supply chain improvement
What you will bring:
- Currently pursuing a Bachelors’ degree in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent degree program with a graduation date of Aug 2021 or later
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
You may be required to undergo a background check and substance test in accordance with Nutrien policies. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
To stay connected to us and for the latest job postings and news, follow us on: LinkedIn , Facebook and Twitter